NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Review
Last Updated: January 2, 2023
The Commercial 1750 is still one of NordicTrack’s hottest-selling treadmills in 2023. While the brand keeps upgrading many of its treadmill models each year, the last notable upgrade of the Commercial 1750 was in 2019. This, however, hasn’t affected its sales as it continues to be a favorite among fitness freaks worldwide.
- Live Personal Training
Like most other NordicTrack treadmills, the Commercial 1750 offers LIVE personal training by professionals who control your speed, incline, and decline via the iFit app. The workouts can be configured to meet your goals. We’ve given this app quite a bit of use over the past few years and are pleased with its development. It is constantly evolving with a growing library of workouts and applications. It is made with the intent of getting you healthy overall; working out, eating healthy (think individualized nutrition plans), and getting great sleep.
- 10” Interactive HD Touchscreen
The original 7” touchscreen console on the 2018 model is long gone as the refreshed Commercial 1750 offers a new 10” HD touchscreen so you can enjoy your favorite iFit features better. All your workout stats are displayed right on the touchscreen as well.
- Upgraded Motor Power
In 2023, this model retains its upgraded 3.75 HP motor to power you through intense workout sessions, as opposed to the 3.6 HP motor on the 2018 version. We’ve done a variety of workouts on this machine from higher speed runs, long jogs to HIIT sessions, and the motor feels very solid.
- Adjustable Cushioning Technology
NordicTrack’s ever-present Runners Flex™ cushioning shows up on this treadmill as well. You can choose, with the flick of a switch, to alternate from a running experience that has a very padded shock-absorbing feel to one that feels more road-like. The latter comes in handy if you are looking to train for an outdoor marathon.
- 50 Built-In Workouts to Challenge Yourself
Although the iFit app can really provide a great experience if you want to make the most of this treadmill, the built-in workouts are pretty sufficient. If you don’t have an iFit membership there are now 50 built-in workouts with the Commercial 1750 as compared to the 38 in 2018 model.
The workout programs are split into 5 different categories. There are programs that focus on heart rate, calorie burning, high-intensity training, speed, and incline. The programs can be set to a wide range of intensity levels dependent on your goals.
- iFit in All Its Glory
The Commercial 1750 was always iFit-compatible, and it’s even better now since you get a year-long family membership to iFit Coach free with its purchase.
iFit tracks your workouts and goals. Beyond that, it also allows streaming fitness sessions on display, and offers running trails from over the world for you to enjoy. Jog through virtual tropical landscapes or world-famous national parks for an exhilarating running experience as iFit uses Google Maps to adjust incline according to the real-life geography of your selected location. Race against opponents for a hearty workout session, and keep track of your nutrition and sleep habits side by side.
- Other Attractive Features
Other attractive features include dual 3” Bluetooth-compatible speakers, a space-saving foldable design, dual fans to keep you cool, an EKG Grip Pulse heart monitor, an integrated accessory tray, iPod compatibility, and up to 15% incline (and 3% decline) to maximize calorie burn.
- The upgraded 3.75 HP SMART Response motor allows for a more intense workout (if desired) for longer periods while reducing vibrations.
- The max speed of 22 km/h is sufficient for runners.
- Incline from -3% to 15% provides variety to your workout.
- With its large 55 x 152 cm tread belt, even people as tall as 6’6” need not worry about falling off.
- The deck has RunnersFlex™ Cushioning, which can make walking or running easier on the joints.
- The foldable design aids storage and portability.
- Upgraded from the original model, the 10-inch interactive HD touch screen is a good improvement
- 50 workout apps along with iFit connectivity make workouts more interactive and exciting.
- Good warranty package.
- Heart rate monitor present.
- Not ideal for those heavier than ~135 kg.
- It is a heavier unit so a bit difficult to move. As a result of its weight, it is more stable.
- Difficult to assemble on your own (outside help is strongly recommended).
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 comes with:
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 10-Year Motor
- 2-Year Parts Warranty
- 1-Year Labor Warranty
The original NordicTrack Commercial 1750 was already a favorite, thanks to its outstanding features and state-of-the-art technology. With the screen and motor upgrades in the past years, the folding feature, and free iFit family membership, this model now offers even greater value. It is surely something that can guarantee hours of engaging workouts to get you in shape.
|-3 – 15%
|20 x 60 inch
|10" HD Touchscreen
|50 Preset Workout Apps
|Heart rate monitor
|81.25" L x 39.25" W x 71" H
|Max user weight
| Motor: 10 Year
Parts: 2 Year
Labor: 1 Year