NordicTrack Commercial 1750 Review
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 is one of the most popular treadmills on the market and was awarded one of our highest rankings because it offers so much for such a great price.
Buyers get a treadmill that provides comfort and performance for all sorts of training activities; from walking to high performance running. As far as high-quality components, two of our favourites are the 2-ply tread belt and the RunnersFelx(™) adjustable deck cushioning. These features provide you with a quiet, comfortable, and flexible workout experience.
The technology on this system is also outstanding. Our favorite is the 7 inch iFit and web-enabled touch screen. Imagine enjoying your favorite YouTube channels, keeping up with your favorite sports teams, or checking e-mails while working out. It will keep you entertained and engaged, which means you will work out longer.
For those of you looking for a more immersive workout experience, iFit is definitely something to consider. iFit is a fitness app requiring a monthly subscription. It provides a variety of workout videos and experiences. Can you imagine going on a run through the official NY marathon? Well with iFit it’s possible. Pre-loaded in the app are Google map runs that are visually presented to you on screen. Even better, the power incline on your iFit-ready treadmills adjust throughout the Google map runs to give a more realistic experience. The fitness app also allows for stat tracking; logging workouts (not just iFit ready equipment), nutrition, and sleep.
- Strong 3.8CHP motor minimizes vibrations and allows for longer workout sessions including high-performance running
- Large 22 x 60 inch tread belt creates a large comfortable running surface, suitable even for taller individuals. Don’t worry about falling off the edge.
- Tread belt is 2-ply and lubricated reducing noise and friction
- Running deck has RunnersFlex (™) Cushioning. When “on”, it makes for a workout that is soft and comfortable on the joints. When “off” the workout experience reflects that of running outdoors for those looking to simulate running / racing conditions.
- Foldable design provides portability
- 12 mph top speed suitable for runners
- Power decline/incline from -3% to 15% adds variety to workout experience and intensity
- 7 inch touch screen keeps you engaged with web connectivity
- 38 workout apps + Ifit connectivity make for interactive and dynamic workouts
- Extensive warranty; lifetime on frame + motor
- Heart rate monitoring
- Full Ifit is optional and comes with an additional monthly charge. Some may find this feature pricey.
- Not suitable for use if you weigh more than ~300 lbs
- Heavy treadmill limits movability (but adds stability during workouts)
- Self-assembly can be difficult for those of us who are not too handy (opt for outside help with assembly, it will be worthwhile)
The NordicTrack Commercial 1750 comes with:
- lifetime motor warranty
- 5 year parts + 2 year labour warranty
- 5 year Electronics warranty
- lifetime frame warranty
The positives for the NordicTrack 1750 commercial are long and impressive and the negatives are a non-concern for most. The treadmill is one of the most popular and bestselling in the market and for good reason. It is definitely worth your consideration.
|Incline||-3 – 15%|
|Running surface||55 x 152 cm|
|Display||7" Web-enabled Touchscreen|
|Training programs||38 Preset Workout Apps|
|Heart rate monitor|
|Dimensions||196 x 97 x 175cm|
|Product weight||130 kg / 286 lbs|
|Max user weight||125 kg / 275 lbs|
|Warranty|| Motor: lifetime
Parts: 5 years
Labor: 2 years
Electronics: 5 years