Sole F80 Review
We aren’t the only ones singing praise for the Sole F80. The treadmill has been said to be “The best treadmill in its price range” by various consumer resources and reviews. The F80 is one of the most popular treadmills in the North America and is awarded one of our highest rankings because of it offers so much for such a great price.
For the price, you will get a treadmill that provides comfort and performance for all sorts of training activity; from walking to high performance running. As far as features, we will highlight two of our favourites with the F80. First is the Cushion Flex Whisper Deck which can drastically reduce impact to your knees, joints and feet. In fact, in can reduce impact by as much as 40% when compared to running on asphalt outside. The second feature we love is the Easy Assist Folding – the patented folding system by Sole. it locks the treadmill deck into a upright position, and with the click of a button, your treadmill will unfold and be ready to go – a real space saver!
Sole is more than willing to back up its product with respect to their warranty. They are offering a very competitive one especially relative to their competition. They’re offering lifetime coverage on the frame, motor and running deck. Five years on parts and electronics as well as 2 years on labour. Takes the worries out of ownership. We like it!
In addition to the Flex Whisper deck, Easy Assist folding, and the fantastic Sole warranty, the F80 also features a wide array of preset workouts, smartphone connectivity, and external speakers that makes this treadmill an overall fantastic buy!
- Reversible Deck: Theoretically doubles the life of the treadmill deck, and softens the sound of each an every stride and “runner step”
- Smartphone Connectivity: Connect via Bluetooth to the Sole Fitness App (iOS and Android); the app allows to you connect your smartphone on the F80’s screen – watch a movie, or the news. The app also syncs with other fitness apps such as Fitbit and MyFitnessPal (to name a few)
- Foldability: We know, space sometimes comes at a premium – fold this treadmill up and save yourself some space; hit a switch and the deck will fold up on its own:)
- Large Display: The F80 is an entertaining unit. It comes with a nicely sized 9″ screen that can be utilized in many different ways – see your stats, or watch some Netflix – this is a great feature!
- Other Bells & Whistles:
- Sole F80 External Speakers
- Heart Rate monitor
- Cooling Fans
- Accessory Trays and Space for Two Bottle Holders
- Preset Workouts: Ten workout programs to choose from (or use manual mode, and drive to your own tune)
Sole Quality & Warranty: Lifetime: Motor, Frame, and Deck; 5 Years: Parts & Electronics; Labor: 2 Years
- Some may find 10 workouts lacking: Some people may want more workout variety
- Some may find that the speakers are not as loud as they would like
The Sole F80 comes with:
- Lifetime motor, frame, and deck
- 5 years parts
- 2 years labor
If you couldn’t tell from the above, the mytreadmillreviews team are big fans of the Sole F80. If you are looking for an affordable treadmill, with a ton of features, this could be the treadmill for you!
|Motor||3.5 CHP (5.0 Peak)|
|Running surface||59 x 152 cm|
|Display||9" Blue Backlit LCD|
|Training programs||10 Preset Workout Programs|
|Heart rate monitor|
|Dimensions||205.5 x 93.5 x 145.5 cm|
|Product weight||126 kg / 265 lbs|
|Max user weight||150 kg / 330 lbs / 23.6 stone|
|Warranty|| Motor: lifetime
Parts: 5 years
Labor: 2 years
Electronics: 5 years